Early years2,5 to 5 years old
“A child is not a vase to be filled, but a fire to be lit”
World International School of Torino pays particular attention to the Early Years section which welcomes children aged two-and-a-half to five, from Nursery to Kindergarten. For Early Years Learners World International School of Torino is the place to be for taking the first steps in a comfy organization that meets all their physical and emotional needs.
Nursery 2,5 to 3 years old
Pre-Kindergarten 3 to 4 years old
Kindergarten 4 to 5 years old
At WINS, every child, while feeling at home, lives in a multicultural and enriching context, absorbing our values.
- being citizens of the world
- meeting other cultures and values
- starting to take responsibility for one’s actions and understanding impacts
- experiencing consistent moral and ethical standards
- understanding concrete impacts of accountability, respect, trust
- approaching key psychological skills like self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- learning what excellence is and how valuable it is
- understanding and experiencing how to be “ambassadors of excellence” through games
- being exposed to innovation
- approaching problem definition and problem solving activities through games
- understanding the concept of future
- being passionate in everything they do
- spreading insatiable curiosity
- fostering enthusiasm
- nurturing preferences and natural talents
Teaching freedom and respect
First and foremost we promote the child’s development as a person.
We favor direct experience and active participation.
We believe in intelligent technology and in the intelligent use of it.
A welcoming, safe and positive environment
and spaces suitable for children
Creative and practical educational activities
that develop the 5 senses and the emotional intelligence
for a powerful cognitive, emotional and sensory development, combining artificial intelligence and positive pedagogical best practices
Multicultural and enriching environment
that promotes proactivity, critical thinking and respect for others from an early age
that complete the development experience: Music, Little Chefs for a Day, Little Chemist, Chinese Shadows, Cinema Passion, Theatre & Improvisation, Little Farmers, Pet Care and much more!
Extra Care Service
WINS also foresees on demand Extra Care Services for kids and for their families (ex. After-school care, Psychological support, Counseling…)
of the Early Years
At WINS children spend their day in an
English-speaking environment so are exposed
to several hours of English language every day
in diverse contexts. WINS also has a mission
of promoting the local language and culture,
so a daily Italian language and culture period
is included in the Early Years’ schedule.
World International School of Torino is an International Baccalaureate® World School for the PYP (Primary Years Programme), the MYP (Middle Years Programme) and the DP (Diploma Programme).